Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sustainable Snippets


Happy Friday! Man, can you believe March is more than half-over? 2011 seems to be flying by. Another week nearly done. I trust you have recovered from your St. Patty's Day hangover by now (depends on if you were drinking green beer or Irish Whiskey, one supposes!).

I thought I'd use Fridays to share some articles from around the web about issues related (in some way) to sustainability. So, here's round one. Happy reading!

A few simple ideas for DIY foodstuffs (this is SO the Silly Goose Farm lifestyle!)

Good thing growing season is right around the corner!

One must really like pigs to give-up vacations (did you know some breeds of pigs are smarter than dogs?)

Where was this when I was single? (I met my husband in a restaurant)

Get your Chicory Stout while the getting's good (yay craft beer!)

I've got to get that garden planned

1 comment:

Daryl at Vermont Cottage said...

Great idea! I'll enjoy reading these. Have a wonderful weekend :).
Daryl