Friday, June 17, 2011

Weekend Listening


Woot Woot! It's Friday! Another week in the books. Got any plans for the weekend? I took most of today off, and made biscuits for breakfast. Edie and I picked about 15 pounds of strawberries this morning, and the rest of the day has been spent working on expanding my veggie and cutting garden. We had planned on having a bonfire to burn some remnant wood from the old barn we removed, but I think those plans have gone amok. Instead, Dave and I are going to hang out in the yard tonight and watch fireworks, I'll be doing more gardening tomorrow and making strawberry jam, and Sunday we'll have a nice family day to celebrate Father's Day.

So, a busy weekend, no doubt. I'll need some music I can jam-out to and keep me motivated. I think Passion Pit fits the bill, especially the songs "Little Secrets" and "To Kingdom Come." Both are on the album Manners, which is also a great driving album for those long summer road trips. Do you have any suggestions for other bands that help maintain productivity?

I hope you have a great weekend, hug your dads, and see you on the flip side!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Sounds like a good weekend!! Hopefully you were able to get some things done that you wanted and have a good time in the process. Happy belated father's day to your hubby :)