Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dessert Pizza


Everyone loves pizza, right? RIGHT?! I certainly do. I also love sweets. So, put "pizza" and "sweet" together and you get the perfect meal: Dessert Pizza. I posted the how-to on this delicious dish over at From Scratch Club. Check it out if you get the chance. Nectarines and black raspberries not your thing? Here are some other Dessert Pizza suggestions:

- Raspberry jam, mixed berries, drizzle of chocolate

- White chocolate, strawberries, chopped pecans

- Lemon curd, candied citrus peel, mint leaves

Enjoy, and for more of my From Scratch Club posts, click here.

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Yum!! This reminds me of the first time I had a Hawaiian pizza! It had pineapple, walnuts, and ham....YUMMMMMY!!! ^_^

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

I love hawaiian pizza, too! Good stuff. I hope you'll check this recipe out!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

hi deanna...i went to the blog..thanks..i loved it...love all that farmy stuff too...you were right..it is right up my alley...

love seeing your dessert pizza...looks great !!! i LOVE black raspberries..but we don't get them here and i don't know why...the only time i ever had them was on the east coast...

i see now where the lemon curd would be fun to try...

happy to stop by

kary
xx

Lynn said...

That looks so yummy!!