Monday, September 27, 2010

Kitchen Wiz



In the last five days, I've created the following:

- Two birthday cakes
- One cheese plate
- One batch of spiced pecans
- One batch of shortbread cookies
- Two loaves of pumpkin bread with cream cheese frosting
- Two loaves of zucchini bread
- Two loaves of apple bread
- One batch of apple sauce

This doesn't include the apple-smoked sausage pizza, hearty breakfast (for my whole family, including my mom and dad), individual chicken pot-pie (with puff pastry crust - yum!!), and simply-seasoned steak with Gorgonzola, sauteed broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes.

Today, I have to make a few batches of cookies for an event tomorrow. I'd better get busy.

What's the first step in overcoming an addiction? Admitting you have an addiction? Yeah, I think I have a problem.

Stay tuned for recipes!

Image from Williams-Sonoma. I didn't make this, it just looks good and I'm hungry for breakfast.

2 comments:

An Urban Cottage said...

I hope we'll get to hear about your vacation!

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) said...

UC - Yes! It's coming. My mother has some pictures, and I was kind of hoping she would have developed them by now. No such luck. Thanks for keeping me on my toes - want a job as a task master? I could SO use one!!