Wednesday, September 15, 2010

On Vacation


Hello Friends,

I have SO many things to update you on - house renovations, parties and get-togethers, exciting events and announcements, it just seems like I haven't had the time to dedicate to it. I've been feeling a little uninspired lately, but I have the perfect cure...


I'm going on vacation!


It will be my first vacation in quite some time (I think having 2 kids under 2 years old makes that whole travel thing a littel tough, anyone agree?). If you haven't guessed by now, I will be traveling to the Cape Ann/Boston area. I love Boston, and in fact, Dave and I almost moved there before we bought Silly Goose Farm. We are fortunate that our jobs let us take random vacation and basically live anywhere, but I'm glad we chose here. My mom will be coming with Dave, the kids and I.

Boston

So, my question to you is: If you could travel on a long weekend, where would you go? I am always looking for new destinations to explore, and would love some ideas!


All pictures are by Gerald Brimamcombe. His photos are some of the best examples of travel photography I've ever seen!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love Rockport! That was a favorite family vacation spot growing up. Have fun :)

An Urban Cottage said...

Take lots of pictures!

Unknown said...

Wow - how beautiful these images are. I'd love to be on the East coast in fall - it's on my to do in life list. Thanks for stopping by missing goat. Good luck in December!