Thursday, April 7, 2011

What Should I Wear to My Dinner Party?

I'm throwing a dinner party soon and I am having a tough time deciding what to wear. Informal attire is typically acceptable at most of the events we have at Silly Goose Farm, but dinner parties seem to just be a bit more effort. I feel like fashions should follow suit (excuse the pun). I'm not expecting my guests to be wearing anything especially-special, but I think the hostess should show appreciation for guest attendance through her wardrobe. So, would you do me the favor of helping choose my outfit?

Option One: Casually Chic (taking the classic jeans and t-shirt up a notch with fun shoes and fancy accesories). 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Option Two: Springtime Sweetie (since the weather is still a bit chilly, I'm fitting in all the red I can) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

Option Three: Ritz and Revelry (bringing the air of formality back to dinner parties) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

So, What Should I Wear At My Dinner Party?


Thanks for your help!

No comments: